Get behind our #Pillows4Angels campaign
What do cycling and sleeping have in common? Quite a lot when it comes to our latest fundraising campaign!
Through our team of 18 riders participating in the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge, we hope to raise R61 200 to cover the cost of 306 special memory foam pillows for our residents. At R200 each, the pillows are safe, hygienic and designed to minimise pressure sores by taking on the shape of their owner – thus providing the best possible sleep position for children and adults with disabilities.
But we need your help to make it a success!
Please get behind the campaign by:
- Making a donation at our special GivenGain cause page. and sponsoring our riders in the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge.
- If you’ve entered the race, joining Team Little Eden and raising funds for the #Pillow4Angels campaign
- Sharing with your friends and colleagues to encourage as many people as possible to join in.
It’s all part of a larger bedding project, which includes the purchase of 306 new mattresses as well – so anything extra we raise will go towards this.
Children with disabilities need special memory foam pillows to keep them safe and comfortable.
8 ways to support Little Eden
- Buy our pecan nuts and other products
- Fundraise for us – run a marathon or donate your birthday
- Leave a bequest in your Will
- Make a cash donation – once off or monthly. Even small amounts make a difference
Planning a fundraising initiative for LITTLE EDEN?
Please ensure that you inform LITTLE EDEN before initiating the fundraiser.
If you are concerned about a request for donations, please call LITTLE EDEN
on 011 609 7246 or email email@example.com to confirm validity of the appeal.