Wonderful news! We are delighted to inform you that, following the country’s move to Lockdown Level 1, visits from residents’ families are now permitted from Monday 21 September, in line with the regulations. Please take note of these regulations to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for our residents:
- Visits must be booked. Family members should contact the nursing sister on duty to book.
- Only TWO family members per resident will be permitted (no children under 16 years allowed).
- Visits will be scheduled in slots of 45 minutes per visit from 09:00 to 15:00. Maximum of 3 families per slot to ensure we remain compliant with all regulations and social distancing.
- Visitors must wear masks at ALL times and use sanitizers on arrival and attempt to maintain social distancing with residents.
- All visitors will be subjected to a general screening process. Visitors who display any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus will be refused access to the premises.
- Visitors are obliged to inform LITTLE EDEN if they develop symptoms within 3 days of visiting.
- Residents are permitted to visit their families (day or sleepover); however, they will be subjected to a 7 day isolation period on their return. Please inform LITTLE EDEN if the resident came into contact with anyone who has symptoms or tested positive for the virus while visiting.
Please note that LITTLE EDEN is still CLOSED to the general public and protocol for dropping off donations remains in place.