Beautiful weather was one of the contributing factors towards the success of our Fête held on Saturday 5 May at Domitilla and Danny Hyams Home in Edenvale.
Our heartfelt thanks to the members of the Edenvale community and surroundings for supporting our annual fundraising Fête. Visitors enjoyed live entertainment, delicious food and taking advantage of amazing bargains which were available on sale on the day.
Special thanks to the following for their generous contributions and support:
- Mamba Strike Force for providing pro bono security services a few days before the event and on the day.
- St Benedict’s Pipe Band for entertainment
- St Benedict’s School for donating cakes and manning cake stall
- Fr Leathem for opening the event with prayer
- MC Pete Wood for entertainment and keeping the event alive
- Saheti School for donating items to be sold on the day, manning the clothing stall and for various live entertainment.
- Holy Rosary School
- Sally the clown
- 082 Car Wash for vouchers used as prizes
- Spa vouchers from Intercontinental Johannesburg-OR Tambo
- The Spillage People band for the live music
- Discovery for donating custom made jewellery and manning the stall
- All stall holders: Food, teddy bear, plants, fishing tombola, jewellery, Gifts & Novelties, target shooting, jumping castle, gate entrance etc.
- Colonyhq, Radio Veritas, Eden Radio, Caxton newspaper, Southern Cross and Archdiocesan News for promoting the Fête.
- All individuals, schools, businesses and companies, including Pioneer Foods, Glenvale Hyper Fruit & Flower City, Prima Quality Beef, Eden Glen Butchery, Rite Firelighters Pty (Ltd), who donated various items and monetary contributions towards the Fête.
Click here to see photos from the day.